Win a Mixology Made Easy Workshop with Corona for you and 5 of your friends, and be on your way to becoming a renowned bartender in your social circles.
How to win :
- Check in at Blank Bar
- Post an image of the Corona Cocktail you’re drinking and Tag 5 friends you would want to join you at the Mixology Made Easy with Corona workshop in the comments below. #Thisisliving
- Winners will be drawn randomly between now and the 11th December 2018, and notified in Facebook messenger- so watch your inboxes! There are a few extra surprises we have up our sleeves for the lucky winners so start sharing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Blank Bar (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and participating outlet owners and staff.
- This Competition will be run online only, and will run from 21 November 2018 (10:30 am) until 16 December 2018 (12:00 pm) (“Competition Period”).
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel this Competition in its entirety and/or in its value. Any amendments, alterations or any other wording relating to the Competition will be interpreted by the Promoter only. In the event of an amendment, alteration and/or cancellation the Promoter will not compensate any individual for any reason whatsoever.
- Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules and Participant gives the Promoter consent to market its products and campaigns to Participant, using the details provided by the Participant, which Participants may decline by opting out via the Opt Out mechanism provided on the communications.
- To enter, Participants are required to Check in to Blank Bar on Facebook, post an image of the Corona Cocktail they are drinking on the premises of Blank Bar in the comments section of the Facebook post which promotes this competition, tag 5 friends. Entry is only valid through this medium.
- The Promoters shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, corrupted, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoters shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Prize Details:
The winner will receive a complimentary Mixology Made Easy with Corona Workshop for 6 people including the winner, and 6 Corona Beach towels to be shared amongst the 6 attendees of the workshop. The prize will be drawn randomly between 21st November 2018 and 11th December 2018 and must be taken up by 16th December 2018.
PRIZE EXCLUDES: Winner are responsible for all other costs and expenses not expressly described as included as part of the prize, including, without limitation, any travel costs to, in or around Johannesburg, or accommodation, any data or other network costs to submit the entries, costs such as transportation, food and beverages, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes and all other items of a personal nature.
PRIZES WILL ONLY BE AWARDED AFTER SUCCESSFUL VERIFICATION OF WINNERS. FAILING SUCCESSFUL VERIFICATION OF ANY WINNER, A SUBSTITUTE WINNER MAY BE SELECTED, AT THE DISCRETION OF THE PROMOTER. WINNER VERIFICATION WILL ONLY BE CONDUCTED AFTER WINNER NOTIFICATION THEREFORE WINNER NOTIFICATION IS NOT A CONFIRMATION OF WINNING.
- Winners will be selected by way of a random draw after the end of the Competition Period.
Winners will be contacted via Messenger Inbox by BlankBarParkhurst, at 16:00 pm to confirm.
- No person may win more than one Prize in this Competition.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter’s is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of age by way of a valid South African ID card or ID book or driver’s license. They may also be required to provide a fully completed prize information claim form and sign and return Indemnity documents within the required timeframes requested. The winner acknowledges and agrees that fulfilment of the prize will not be possible without the Promoter receiving all the information requested or without acceptable proof of age.
- The winner must participate in the prize on the date advised. If the winner is unable to attend the event, winner and accompanying guest forfeit all rights to the prize and Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. In such event, the winner and nominated guests will have no recourse against the Promoter or the agencies.
- Dates of the prize may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control including without limitation, the rescheduling of the event by the event’s organizer(s). In the case of a change of date for participating in the prize, the Promoter will notify the winner as soon as is reasonably practical. If the winner cannot accept the prize on the rescheduled date, then the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. In such event, the winner and nominated guests will have no recourse against the Promoter or the agencies.
- The Promoter can make media announcements of, or publish, the names and photographs of participants. All winners understand and agree that various media representatives will attend the event for the purposes of gathering collateral for promotional purposes. Winners agree to the use of images of themselves taken at the event for such purposes, without any compensation to the Winner, at the discretion of the Promoter for period of 12 months after the prize event. Winners and guests will be entitled to decline this in writing to the Promoter.
- Timelines stated by the Promoter/Promoter’s Agent must be adhered to. Failing adherence to any timeline, at any stage, will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize in its entirety with no compensation to any party.
- Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner/s and/or accompanying friend/s to verify their eligibility and/or the validity of the entry. The Promoters will disqualify any winner if any fraud or cheating or related activity is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of website code or otherwise falsifying data.
- The Prize/s cannot be transferred or exchanged for an alternate prize or for its cash value.
- The Promoter will not share any of your personal information with any third party except where such disclosure is necessary to enable The Promoter to provide, deliver or in any other way give effect to these Rules and/or the Prize/s, where such disclosure is required by law or where consent to Promoter sharing your personal information is obtained from Participant/s.
- Promoters may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of Participant/s and accompanying friends, without remuneration being made payable to the winners and/or accompanying friend/s, provided that any such person may expressly elect to decline this by written communication to the Promoter.
- All Participants indemnify Promoters, their respective associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this promotional giveaway.